Saturday 12 May 2012

Modeling Photo Indian Female Models Photos Biography 2012

Modeling Photo Biography
I still cringe when I hear my uber smart techie geekie friends say that…  no, it’s not so easy.  I can, and will,  always relate to the fact that all this stuff is hard.  Yes, I’ve memorized the steps to do it but I really don’t understand the mechanics behind it.
Dreamweaver and coding will always be a mystery.  I’m in awe of the people who’ve invented it and those who actually understand it. I just do what people tell me to do.
I make text documents so I can look up the recipes later, especially for DreamWeaver.  If I have to go in months later I have to rack my brain to remember the workflow or remember how I labeled my text document.   I sometimes don’t remember and have to Skype with my more knowledgeable friends.  I make a huge effort to try and remember in the first place so they don’t think I’m lazy and just taking advantage.
I empathize when I have clients who don’t know what a proof disc is, how to download images from their emails, how to save the images and how the hell do they print 9x12s????
Why 9×12?  Who the hell knows… got me!?  Why do model images need to be 9×12?  When did that begin?  Why?  I wish someone would tell me, then I would be in on the joke.  Since I give the client files to print for their modeling books they are responsible for finding a printer for 9×12′s.    Right away I have to mention, oh, good luck with that locally.
So in my printing release, which btw, is on the same page as my modeling release,  I mention the workaround.  To put two 9×12′s next to one aonther on a 12×18 templet and cut it down the middle.  Yes, you can always mail order prints for more $$$ but I’ve found Costco at just $3 buckaroonies just fine for model books.  That’s make it just $1.50 for each 9×12.
I know that more and more clients have the ability or know of someone who understands computers.  But for those clients who don’t have computer skills or savvy friends I’ll have to add the 12×18 layout as an option to my price list.
Modeling Photo 
Modeling Photo 
Modeling Photo 
Modeling Photo 
Modeling Photo 
Modeling Photo 
Modeling Photo 
Modeling Photo 
Modeling Photo 
New Indian Models Ftv Photography
Beautiful & Glamorous Indian Female Model Nancy Shot By Best Fashion Photographer Praveen Bhat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...